Senior IT Business Analyst/ IT Project Lead - MANUFACTURING SITE
- Join a company that has been growing 25% YOY for 6 straight years!
- 401(k) match
- Great Health, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Life, Auto and Home Insurance
- Strong PTO program
- Identity Theft Protection
The Senior IT Analyst is an IT Project Leader responsible for partnering with the manufacturing site business teams and IT support teams to identify solutions that address business opportunities/problems while ensuring the existing solutions continue to meet the daily operational needs. The Senior IT Analyst/ Project Lead will report to an off-site IT Manager and report on-site to a local Plant Manager. This hands-on role will engage with end-users, business leaders, manage outside vendors, work with IT infrastructure teams, and IT application teams to understand opportunities and problems, and work with the appropriate parties to define, design, build and implement solutions. Examples of Projects this IT Role will lead include: Improving the ERP System Performance, Using VB or SQL to deliver new KPI data from the onsite ERP system, delivering data from CNC machines, troubleshooting software and upgrading servers.
Senior IT Analyst / IT Project Lead Responsibilities:
- Manage priorities and business expectations for all IT-related projects, enhancements, and production support requests
- Manage the production support activities, including holding support teams (internal and vendors) accountable for their production support responsibilities
- Work directly with program management and project managers to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of projects and enhancements
- Manage smaller projects where appropriate
- Lead troubleshooting and resolution of IT issues or failures
- Manage and build new reports within the existing reporting and data analytics tools
- Ensure data storage and retention is maintained in accordance with the existing company policies
- Implement best practice quality assurance processes that ensure infrastructure and application solutions effectively address business requirements and comply with applicable enterprise IT policies and standards
- Work as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and information systems
- Partner with the functional teams in managing a portfolio of business projects, including assisting with the effective prioritization of IT projects in that portfolio (Assisting with the business case, high-level feasibility studies where appropriate)
- Report status of ongoing prioritized IT projects to the functional and IT leadership
IT Project Lead Requirements:
- Software development experience - some REQUIRED (e.g., C#, Asp.net, VB, SQL, Java with VB and SQL being most needed)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field and 5 plus years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience in IT/Software and Manufacturing
- Experience working with ERP solutions; SYSPRO financial system preferred; ERP upgrades, fixes or Deployment experience preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly desired or an environment with production machines that are programmed to deliver KPIs.
- Provides expertise in the modeling/mapping of business processes, conducts as-is/to-be business processes, is instrumental in the business process re-engineering (BPR), and is involved in the change management process
- Have a working understanding of Project Management methodologies and the ability to manage smaller projects
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to evaluated complex IT needs, write specifications and discuss projects with outside vendors as needed.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly