Our client, a successful and growing CMO with over 24 locations globally serving, the Medical Device and Biotechnology Industry, has an opening for the Director of Marketing! Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Director of Marketing is a senior role on the Commercial Leadership Team. This person will work closely with peers in Global Accounts, Technical Solutions, and Commercial development; the Director of Marketing will facilitate the development of an upstream strategic marketing plan and lead the execution of the downstream marketing plan globally.
This role is 100% remote. Must live in the USA.
PERKS: New employees are eligible for the following benefits effective date one!
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous Paid time off and 11 paid Holidays
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Director of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Working with CCO and Commercial Leaders to develop a strategic plan, including key commercial imperatives.
- Working with the CCO to monitor execution of strategic plan.
- Collaboration with Cross-functional teams to evaluate new markets and capabilities for potential investment/expansion.
- Leading the Marketing Manager (Direct Report) in the execution of key elements of the marketing plan, such as Website, Social Media, Trade Shows and Events, etc…
- Development and monitoring of a marketing budget to include all downstream marketing elements (trade shows, collaterals, social media, promotions, and more).
- Development and execution of a communications and promotional plan, including a calendar of events.
- Development and execution of a strategic Public Relations plan
- Identify appropriate external partners and manage relationships
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines, including deployment of environmental branding at various sites.
- Work with marketing manager to provide ad hoc support to various functions within the company as they conduct external communications.
Director of Marketing Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree in business, marketing, or communications is a plus
- Experience managing the marketing function, including strategy, execution, and management of a budget within or for the Medical Device Industry
- In-depth knowledge of the medical device industry, including technical and operational aspects associated with development and production of complex medical devices
- Demonstrated mastery of all aspects of the marketing mix
- Experience leading a team of direct reports and influencing across an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions and priorities
- 25% travel - domestic, mostly to trade shows